4REAL CHARITY CONCERT AT BUJUBURAM (GHANA- WEST AFRICA), ORGANIZED ON JKL4REAL’S BIRTHDAY

IMG-20160412-WA0001.jpg
4real records will hold a charity concert with the suport of the media (UTV,GTV,TV3,Elaborbiz TV,Kweku vibes, 4Real TV,Viasat 1,Peace Fm,Live Fm, Pluzz fm) on the birthday of Justin Kingland. The concert will take place in the outdoor courtyard, which provides ample space for 2000+ people to enjoy the day. This event was approved by UNHCR- United Nation High Commissioner for Refugee (Ghana) and other Govenmental agencies such as Ghana Education Services ,Ghana peace Council and Ghana Health Service. Other are T Best, Aloe Vera and more.. (LOCATION:BUJUBURAM CAMP IN KASOA)IMG-20160409-WA0002
jkl4real is one of malaysia’s best raggae-dancehall artiste. He performed on some of the greatest stages of the world, such as USA, London, Vienna, and Paris.
4real records announced on Twitter that all proceeds from the event ”4REAL CHARITY CONCERT” will be donated to refugees at the camp.The donation, set up by The 4REAL RECORDS, will helps people who are in financial, personal or medical trouble.
001.jpg“I never thought I’d be able to come to Ghana and be celebrated, but it’s happening,”.Most people think I was from Malaysia but I grew up in Nigeria. Now I’m in Ghana(West Africa ) I’m so excited I can’t stand myself. I’m so blessed with friends and my God-given talent, my good health and my wife who wouldn’t ever let me quit” said jkl4real on 4REALT
According to 4real records manager on Elaborbiz TV ,he quoted ”We are working with a number of charities but focusing on those directly providing urgent medical care to those in need during their long, difficult and dangerous passage to a life they dream of”

Comments