Jana Kramer Breaks Down in Tears While Talking About Past Abuse and Her Daughter on Dancing With the Stars

The Dancing With the Stars contestant broke down in tears during tonight's episode when discussing her inspiration for this week's theme Most Memorable Year. Kramer opened up about the physical abuse endured in her first marriage to Michael Gambino, and the strength she gets from her 7-month-old daughter Jolie.
"This week, it's most memorable year, and mine is 2016, because I had my baby girl. I feel like I'm the strongest I've been my entire life. She's given me the strength I didn't know I would have," Kramer says in her pre-taped package before the dance.
"And I've been in bad situations where I've let people take that from me. Ten years ago, I was in an abusive relationship. It was the worst time of my life. He went to jail for attempted murder on me. It's been a very heavy secret to hold for so many years. The situation ten years ago broke me. It took having Jolie to piece together every single broken part of me."

Comments